Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Power of His Love

Today in Chapel I got to hear some amazing stories about how God is changing the lives of the people around me. His glory was so present in their stories and in their enthusiasm to share them with everyone who was there.
God gave me two verses a couple of weeks ago and I feel like I should share them. It was during a time when I was struggling and I was weak. God moved in my life in a powerful way and showed me how awesome His love is for everyone, including me.

1. Psalm 15:5 Lord, you are my portion and my cup of blessing; You hold my future.


2. Psalm 50:15 "and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me."

Through Psalm 15:5 God was able to tell me that He is the one in control of my life and my future. At the time my future was in question and there were some tough decisions to make but through it all God kept telling me not to worry and to trust in Him. Then, He gave me this verse and everything just seemed to make sense.

Through Psalm 50:15 God has given me the courage to share my story with everyone. It is like this verse is His way of saying that when we are in trouble and when we cry out to God, He will answer and He knows that it will bring glory to His name.

So, when you are struggling and you are barely hanging on, remember this: God knew your future before you were even born. He is always with you and He hears every word you speak to Him. Let Him show you the plan that He has for your life and remember that He knows what you need to experience and go through to bring glory to His name.

This song seems to express what I am feeling right now, that we testify to His almighty love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW9OZJpLYr8

No comments:

Post a Comment