Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crazy Busy

Well....

It has been a long time since I last posted and lets just say that I have been busy. The biggest thing that has happened in my life is that I got to go on a Missions Trip to New York for Spring Break. We did so much for so many in such a short amount of time. It was an amazing trip! We got to worship at the Brooklyn Tabernacle 2 times, we worked with the learning center connected to BT that helps people get their GED, we worked two different soup kitchens, we helped to re-stock a World Vision warehouse, we got to go to BT's Prayer Meeting which lasted over two hours, we got to minister to the homeless, and we got to go to the Ignite Conference at BT where the guest speaker was Francis Chan. Plus, between all of that going on, I got to know the people on the trip with me really well and it was amazing to fellowship with them and to just grow so much in our walks with God.

This song sums up everything:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4_Acc3ej8

No comments:

Post a Comment