Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Blog Ever!

Hello to everyone and to no one,

This is my first entry into my first ever blog. I am not sure what I plan to post here, it might be a quote I have heard, it might be a story I want to share and it might be an event happening in my life that I feel could help others.

To start this blog off I will go with a few quotes that I have heard in the last week that have caught my attention.

"The only thing that can satisfy the desire that's within you, is the one that put that desire in you."

"Someday, someone is going to walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else."

"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest time, but about who came and never left your side."

"I may not be the best, but I’ve come to believe that I got it in me to be somebody in this world."

"Sometimes one dream is enough to light up the whole sky."

No comments:

Post a Comment